Our Feeds

Translate

Coronavirus – Medical News Bulletin | Health News and Medical Research

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Sirwels

LETS MEET OUR PERSONALITY OF THE WEEK


Let's meet the CEO/MD GBOKA PHOTOGRAPHY
Name- Aniegboka Chukwudalu John *(GBOKA)*
State- Anambra State
Age- 21
Relationship- Dating
School- University of Nigeria
Dept- Banking and Finance
Level- 300 level
Passion- Conceptual creativity and photography
Likes and dislikes- Likes food and making people happy,
dislikes, jealousy, pride and cheating

 (2) Did ur passion lead you into photography ? Yes


(3) Your a known photographer in UNEC are you OK with that or do you still aim higher? I aim higher

(4)Tell us more about your social life. My social life is good cos I try to keep a balance btw it and my core aim in school. I keep it at a moderate level

(5) Have you held any post before or do u have dreams of holding any soon? Yes I have, and yes I do

(6)If you win the post what new tin can you offer? I can't openly say that, but trust me, they are things of great impact to both students and our society at large. Trust me, they are also revenue generating ideas.

(7) your social media handles  for friends to reach you.
@g_b_o_k_a_ on IG
 Aniegboka Chukwudalu Kingsley on FB.
@gboka on twitter


Subscribe to this Blog via Email :
Previous
Next Post »