Our Feeds

Translate

Coronavirus – Medical News Bulletin | Health News and Medical Research

Monday, May 7, 2018

Sirwels

MEET OUR PERSONALITY OF THE WEEK

Name- Nwankwo Charles Somtochukwu (Darwin)
State- Anambra state
Age- 21+
Relationship- Single
School- University of Nigeria. Enugu campus
Dept- Medical laboratory sciences
Level- 500lvl
Passion- Working out and learning new things.
Likes- Honesty, punctuality, keeping things real.
Dislikes- pretence and laziness (both intellectually and physically)
 2)Is your passion your paycheck
 Not yet, but I believe my passion will soon be the source of a paycheck for me.
3)Tell us more about your social life -
 I'll say that I just started paying attention to my social life just recently. So, my social life is still in its childhood stage, it has seen a little action but not yet enough. I enjoy making new friends and impacting the life of people positively. To also get people to key into my philosophies.
4)Have you held any post before or do you have dreams of holding any soon?
 -My political life can be summarised thus..
-President, national association of Anambra state students, UNEC chapter (NAASS UNEC)

- Senator, national union of Anambra state students. (NUASS National)

- PRO, MLS '018 class.

- Member of  NIMELSSA house of assembly, 2016 till date.

- Former PRO NAASS UNEC

I still dream of holding more relevant political posts in Anambra state government and Nigeria if things go well.

5)If given the opportunity how will u make Nigeria better? - the surest way of changing Nigeria is influencing the way of thought of all Nigerians... Not just leaders. So, I'll find a way to make Nigerians think better than they're thinking now. Influence their philosophies of politics and leadership. When people get the right mindset, things will surely be better in the country.

6)Your social media handles -
 Facebook - Darwin Charles somtoo
-Instagram - @Darwin_Somtoo
-Twitter - @Darwin_Somtoo

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :
Previous
Next Post »