Our Feeds

Translate

Coronavirus – Medical News Bulletin | Health News and Medical Research

Monday, June 4, 2018

Sirwels

Personality of the week

Name- Akpala Michael jr

State- kogi state

Age- 22

Relationship- in a relationship

School- University of Nigeria Enugu Campus (UNEC)

Dept- Law

Level- 500

Passion- I'm very passionate about football and  seeing everyone around me happy

Likes and dislikes- Playing FIFA,  GTA V,  watching football,  seeing movies, making new friends

DISLIKES
dishonesty,  betrayal, snubs,


 2)Is ur passion ur paycheck- NO


3)Tell us more about your social life- I used to  be very social until I became my department (LAWSA)  DOS. The office was really rough for me..  My social life died that period.  I'm more of an indoor person currently.
4)Have you held any post before or do you have dreams of holding any soon?
LAWSA DOS (2016/2017) session.. No,  I have no plans of holding any post soon but I don't know what the future  holds.


5)If given the opportunity how will u make Nigeria better?
Wow,  this question is very tough.  Believe me,  Nigeria is a very very rich country. Our major problem is embezzlement and mismanagement of funds..  I'd make  the  EFCC stronger than it is now...  Work  Hand in hand with the National Assembly to make laws that would make embezzlement less attractive.   Stricter punishments.
After that,  I'd make government offices less attractive so that when someone is working for the  government you know  he's doing it for  the passion and not for the money...
A lot of things are wrong with  this country I can't go into details of everything  I'd do if given the opportunity.


6)Your social media handles -
FB- Michael Akpala

Twitter - @Michaelakpala

Instagram - Michaelakpala2

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :
Previous
Next Post »