Our Feeds

Translate

Coronavirus – Medical News Bulletin | Health News and Medical Research

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Sirwels

MEET MISS OGUN in the MBGN


Good day beautiful people.
I'm humbled to be here amongst you and I'm thankful to each and everyone of you for making out time to patiently wait and listen to what I have to say.
My name is Lauretta Ogbu,a 400lvl student of UNN.
I'm excited to let everyone  know that I've been selected amongst the 36 finalists for the prestigious most beautiful in Nigeria #MBGN 2017.
It is an honour to be given the privilege to contest in the BIGGEST pageant in Nigeria and to represent OGUN state and contest alongside other beautiful ladies.
I hope to win and By Gods grace represent Nigeria in the miss world competition but I can't do this your support. The competition is tough and to make it all the way to the top I really need support.
I want to solicit to your kindness to please support me in any and every way,your VOTES,prayers,words of encouragement and all.It will really go a long way. I know most of you don't know me and might feel a little hesitant at first but with time if given the privilege I'll get to relate with each and everyone of you on a personal level. I believe that with you all and GOD on my side,success is mine.
Voting links will soon be released and I'll post them as soon as possible. Kindly support me all the way, and wish me all the best.God bless you ❤.
#MISSOGUN #MBGN2017

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :
Previous
Next Post »