Our Feeds

Translate

Coronavirus – Medical News Bulletin | Health News and Medical Research

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Sirwels

MEET MISS SOKOTO IN THE MBGN 2017


My name is Agbasi Stephanie Onyinye, I'm a final year Law student of UNN, a former Miss LAWSA, the current Miss UNEC and one of the contestants at the ongoing Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) Contest, representing Sokoto State.

Dearest friends, I'm optimistic that the holiday is treating us well, please, I'm in dire need of your darling assistance, encouragements, prayers and good wishes to enable me make it to the next round of the competition. The voting and procedure thereto will be unveiled very soon, I'm trusting that with your kind assistance and God's Grace, I will make it to the next round. It is my earnest desire to bring the crown home but I can't achieve this without your prayers, encouragements, good wishes and votes.

I'm seriously banking on you all, individually and collectively to make this happen.

I will make available the voting procedure and channel immediately the organisers release same.

Please help me make this dream come through, my gratitude shall be deep and everlasting.

Thank you and God bless you.

Extend my warmest regards to your loved ones.

Lots of Love.

#MBGN2017
#MISS_SOKOTO

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :
Previous
Next Post »